Because this has been a whirlwind week, between Halloween and changing weather and a horrible natural disaster on the East Coast. We’re glad to hear our friends and family are safe and sound, and to bring everyone a little joy in a crazy time, here are some things we’ve liked around the web this week.
2. This video is my favorite. I agree with all things Alton Brown and his diet tips, especially avoiding soda and fast food as often as possible.
3. November 1 is the Day of the Dead, and the Salt decodes the celebration for us.
4. White Bean and Chicken Sausage Stew looks like a cozy, weekend recipe to whip up now that the weather is cooling off out west.
5. I love this post because it mentions Travels with Charley, a book I hold dear to my heart, and talks about cheese, which I also hold dear to my heart.
6. One last slow cooked meal, because it’s that time of year, for all you people who are GF (or not!)
Are you cooking this weekend, and if so, what?