Type: Main Course, Quick Meals, Vegetarian
Oven Temperature: 375°
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1 package firm tofu
- 3 small heads bok choy
- 1/2 red onion
- 7-10 small sweet peppers
- 1 package cauliflower rice
- 1 teaspoon Hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoon peanut butter
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- grated ginger to taste
- olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 375. Press your tofu to remove water, then cube and bake on parchment paper for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop your bok choy, red onion, peppers, and if needed rice the cauliflower.
- Mix your Hoisin, chili garlic, peanut putter, and soy sauce in a bowl. Grate some fresh ginger into the bowl and whisk.
- Remove your tofu from the oven, then place in a bowl. Put half the sauce on the tofu.
- In a sauté pan, sauté cauliflower rice in about a teaspoon of olive oil over medium heat. (This can be done at the same time as the next couple of steps, about 10 minutes.)
- Meanwhile, place your veggies in a cast iron with a splash of sesame oil and the other half of the sauce.
- Sauté veggies about 5 minutes, then add tofu and warm, about 5-7 more minutes. Serve veggies and tofu over cauliflower rice, then top with more ginger and peanuts.