Oven temperature: 400
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
1/2 cup milk
4 oz goat cheese
1 sweet potato
1 red onion
1 or 2 zucchini
1. Preheat your oven to 400. Chop the onion, zucchini, and sweet potato. In a cast iron pan, sauté the sweet potato (with some olive oil) for about 3 minutes.
2. Add the onion and soften, about 3 more minutes. Remove the sweet potato and onion, and re oil the pan. Make a layer of the sweet potatoes on the bottom, then layer on the onions.
3. Add zucchini. Meanwhile, whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, and milk.
4. Add the egg mixture to the cast iron and let cook about 10 minutes, until starting to firm.
5. Dot the frittata with goat cheese. Slide the whole cast iron into the oven, and let bake about 8-10 minutes.
6. Once, firm, pull out (make sure to use your oven mitts!)