Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 3 ounce white rum
- 1.5 ounce brandy
- 3 slices red delicious apples
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1.5 ounce Cherry Coke
- Angostura Bitters
- Take a cocktail mixer and drop in the sugar and 2 slices of Red Delicious apples, save 1 slice for garnish.
- Add a few dashes of your bitters and muddle for a few moments.
- Drop in some ice and pour in the liquor components and shake for a couple seconds.
- Strain into a glass with ice, add a splash Cherry Coke. Garnish with the remaining apple slice.