Type: On The Side
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Inactive Time: 1 hour
Servings: 4-6 servings
- 2 pounds small potatoes
- 5 green onions
- 2-3 tablespoon mustard (I used yellow)
- 2-3 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- fresh dill
- Put a pot of water on to boil with potatoes; salt the water generously.
- Meanwhile, chop your green onions (whites and greens!) and your dill.
- After the water boils, start a timer for about 10 minutes. The potatoes are done when you can stick a fork in them and it slides out.
- Drain your potatoes and rinse with cold water. Mash slightly so they are bite-sized pieces (use a fork or pastry blender for this - be gentle!)
- Add mustard, vinegar, sour cream, and dill. Mix well. Add green onions, season with salt and pepper, and taste to season again.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving cold with your barbecue!