Type: Paleo, Snacks, Treats
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 3/4 cup roasted unsalted cashews
- 2-3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 banana
- 1 apple
- 3-4 dates
- salt to taste
- Pour the roasted and unsalted cashews into food processor. Pulse.
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil at a time. Blend until creamy. (When it comes to making the cashew butter base, the key is to only add enough olive oil to get the creamy texture. If the olive oil taste overpowers the cashews, you've gone too far!)
- Cut up banana and add to the mixture. Blend.
- Dice apple and add to mixture. Blend but it's OK to leave apple chunks in the mix.
- Cut up dates and use as garnish or mix in, salt to taste, & enjoy!