Type: On The Side
Oven Temperature: 450 F°
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 24 minutes
Need something for a BBQ that's the perfect not-too-heavy appetizer? Try this cheesy corn dip!
- 6 ears corn, husked
- 2 small cans chiles
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 8 ounce sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoon hot sauce (decrease if you don't like spicy things!)
- tortilla chips, or dippers of your choice
- Turn your grill to medium-high heat. Grill corn, turning occasionally, until well charred, 10–12 minutes.
- Cut kernels from cobs and throw them in a bowl.
- Preheat your over to 450 degrees.
- Chop up chiles and add to bowl with corn.
- Stir in scallions, garlic, cream cheese, sour cream, lime juice, and hot sauce. Throw some s&p in, to taste.
- Transfer dip to a any baking dish (I like an iron skillet) and bake until bubbling around the edges, 10–12 minutes.?
- Let it cool and ten minutes, then dig right in. Enjoy!