Type: Baking, Treats
Oven Temperature: 350°
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 12-14 minutes
Inactive Time: 30 minutes
- 4 ounce cocoa
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (or butter)
- 2 cup flour
- 2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, room temp.
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag Hershey's kisses
- Melt coconut oil over medium heat. Add cocoa and mix well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Chill 30 minutes (I know this sounds annoying, but it helps with the rolling, I promise!)
- Shape into balls – about the size of a ping pong ball.
- Roll in confectioners sugar, and place on greased cookie sheet or parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 for about 12 minutes. While baking, unwrapped Hershey’s kisses.
- As soon as they come out of the oven stick an unwrapped kiss in each one.
- This one is hard, but totally worth it: let set for about 2 hours. Enjoy!