Type: Breakfast, Snacks
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 1 avocado, quartered
- 10 mini heirloom tomatoes
- 2 ounce goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 handful micro greens
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 2-3 small sweet peppers, sliced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- s/p or omnivore salt
- Quarter your avocado. Then, cut your heirloom tomatoes, radishes, and peppers.
- Toast your slices of bread. Meanwhile, mash avocado, salt and pepper, and lemon juice.
- When your bread is toasted, layer with: avocado, tomatoes, goat cheese on one piece.
- Layer on the other piece: avocado, micro greens, radishes, and peppers on the other.
- Top with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot with fresh berries and coffee, then get out to see that city!