Type: Sipping Slowly
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Inactive Time: 1 hour
- 1 bottle white wine
- 2 citrus fruit (1 lemon and lime)
- 2 stone fruits
- 1 handful of cherries
- lime soda water
- Empty wine into jars or pitcher.
- Slice the citrus thin, and dice your stone fruit.
- Add citrus, stone fruit, and cherries to wine, making sure to submerge fruit!
- Let chill at least one hour in fridge.
- When ready to serve, pour over ice, filling glasses about half way. Top off with soda water and a fresh cherry. Enjoy!