Type: Grill, Main Course
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 package carne asada meat
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 red onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 package tortillas
- sour cream
- Grill meat according to package directions.
- Slice bell peppers and onions.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook about 30 seconds.
- Add your red onion and cumin and cook until red onions begin to soften, about five minutes.
- Add your bell peppers, cooking another five minutes. Remove from heat and add lime juice.
- Serve veggies, steak, and any add-ons you want in your tortillas.