Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cup light rum
- 1/4 cup cut pineapple
- 1 small handful mint leaves
- 1 rambutan, per drink
- 6 ounce V8 ‘Healthy Greens’ juice
- 1 shot infused rum , recipe below
- To make your flavored rum: Mix all together in a jar and set aside for two weeks. After two weeks, strain and save for your Rambutan-jito.
- To make the cocktail: Cut the rambutan by slicing a quarter inch through the outer shell, peel apart and pull the fruit out from the center.
- Place rambutan in bottom of glass. Pour in green juice.
- Pour in shot pineapple mint rum. Give a quick swirl and you’re on your way.
- You can decide to eat the rambutan at the end or leave it but it’s pretty tasty.