Type: Main Course, Paleo, Pasta, Quick Meals
- 3 zucchini
- 1 jar no sugar added sauce
- garlic salt
- sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 can light or regular coconut milk
- Put zucchinis through zoodle maker and set aside.
- Add a light olive oil coating to a sauce pan and turn to medium heat. If adding mushrooms, add them in and sautee until lightly browned.
- Add jar of marinara sauce to pan. Add seasoning to taste.
- Bring sauce to a light simmer and add in zoodles. This will help them soften. Add sundried tomatoes.
- Simmer for 5-7 minutes or until zoodles appear softened.