Prep Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 drink
- 1 dragon fruit
- 12 ounce light lager
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- To create the Sriracha salt, mix Sriracha and salt on flat surface (like a plate) and set aside.
- Cut lime and use edge to rim your pint glass.
- Now dip your pint glass rim into the Sriracha salt. Give a little shimmy to make sure it’s thoroughly coated.
- Pour lager into pint glass.
- Cut dragon fruit into quarters and remove skin.
- Blend the dragon fruit until liquid, the seeds will still be there but are fine to eat. Empty dragon fruit liquid into beer.
- Give a quick stir. Allow to separate – may take about 5-10 minutes.
- The finished drink will have the dragon fruit puree mixed in with the lager foam.