Bake Time: 20-25 minutes
Oven Temperature: 350 degrees
Servings: Roughly 30 cupcakes
1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
2 3/4 cups all purpose gf flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
4 ounces butter
1 cup water
1/3 cup oil
4 large eggs
2.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/3 cup sprinkles
rainbow chip icing
1. Preheat oven/line muffin tins. Combine dry ingredients: sugar, gf flour, baking powder, salt, xanthan gum.
2. Add shortening, and mix until combined.
3. Add water, oil, eggs, vanilla, and mix until light and fluffy (about two minutes on medium-speed.)
4. Add sprinkles, and stir gently until JUST combined.
5. Fill each muffin tin about 2/3 full. Pop in oven for about 20 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.
6. Let cool, then frost with rainbow chip icing! Enjoy!