Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 thin slice of lemon
- 1 sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped dill
- Angostura Aromatic Bitters
- 2 shots cucumber flavored brandy
- 2 ounce sweet vermouth
- Place the sugar cube, lemon, and dill into a cocktail shaker.
- Add a few dashes of the bitters and then muddle for a few moments.
- Fill the shaker with ice and add the liquor and the vermouth.
- Shake for a few moments and strain into an ice filled glass.
- Add a lemon slice and a sprinkle of dill to the glass for garnish.