Type: Appetizer, Main Course
- 1 pound bacon
- 2 1/2 pounds scallops
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup Israeli couscous
- 1 bunch arugula
- In a bowl, coat your scallops in honey and cinnamon. Let these sit about 5-10 minutes, and meanwhile:
- Cook your couscous according to the package directions. Meanwhile:
- Fry your bacon until almost crispy, and remove to drain. Drain all but one tablespoon of bacon fat from the pan.
- Drain your scallops and pan sear in bacon fat, about two minutes on each side.
- Crumble your bacon, then serve: one handful arugula, followed by a portion of the couscous, then your bacon.