Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 4 ounce vodka, chilled
- 1 bell pepper, roughly chopped (plus 2 pieces for garnish)
- 3 radishes, roughly chopped (plus 1 thinly sliced for garnish)
- 2 ounce carrot juice (optional)
- Chop your bell pepper and radishes. With everything but the garnish, run through blender until smooth.
- If desired, add carrot juice to blender and blend until smooth.
- In a jar or cocktail shaker, shake vodka and ice vigorously for about 30 seconds. Strain into martini glasses.
- Top with juice from the blender. Serve cold with pepper and radish slices.