Oven Temperature: 400°
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Inactive Time: 15 minutes
- 2 pounds Alaskan crab legs
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 package puff pastry
- 1 egg beaten, plus 1 tablespoon water
- Boil crab legs for 3-5 minutes, then remove from heat and place in an ice bath. After they've cooled about 10 minutes, shell the meat out of them.
- Mix with your cream cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll your puff pastry out, cutting into circles. Spoon about half a tablespoon of your crab into each circle center (we used a wide mouth mason jar to make the circles) and then put a second circle on top.
- Using a fork, seal all edges of your circle, then brush the top with your egg wash.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Serve hot!