This macaroni salad is the perfect bbq side - creamy from the feta, tangy from the vinegar, and full of tomatoes, cucumber, and olives!
- 1 pound elbows
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 jar kalamata olives, halved
- 8 ounce feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- s/p to taste
- Boil macaroni according to the package directions. I prefer elbows, but use what you feel in your heart.
- While water is boiling, chop tomatoes, cucumber, and olives. Crumble your feta.
- Drain your macaroni, then add half your olive oil. Allow the macaroni to cool about fifteen minutes, then add your feta. Then, stick in fridge until room-temperature.
- Add your veggies, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, and remaining olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Keep in the fridge until you're ready to serve!