Researching dinner for Monday as well as for Crock Pot Tuesday.
Recipe 1: Sweet and Spicy Chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 3 1/2- to 4-pound chicken, cut into 10 pieces
We did not cut the chicken. We put olive oil into the pan, panfried each side for about 5 minutes, and then stuck it in the oven for a bit.
Recipe 2: Stir fry veggies. This one we made up.
- 1/2 bag hodge podge veggies
- Chili powder
- Leftover oil from frying the chicken
Also included is tofu for frying. With lots of chili powder.