Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 3/4 avocado
- 8-10 medium strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 4 kale leaves, chopped
- grated ginger
- Add your orange juice, yogurt, lemon juice, and avocado to a blender. Mix well.
- Add in your strawberries, blueberries, and kale, and mix until smoothie.
- Add in fresh ginger to taste – I grate mine with a microplane fresh from the freezer!
- Serve immediately, or put in the fridge for up to two days and drink for a snack or breakfast!