Type: Baking, Treats
Oven Temperature: 350°
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12-15 minutes
Servings: 3.5-5 dozen
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/3 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 360 gram flour (about 3 cups)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 bag butterscotch chips, about 11 oz.
- Cream together sugars and butter about 5 minutes at a medium speed, until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, incorporating them in.
- Add vanilla.
- Preheat oven at this point. Mix together flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, salt in a medium bowl.
- Add dry ingredients into wet in two parts, making sure to scrap down the sides and incorporate well.
- Using a wooden spoon, incorporate butterscotch chips until well mixed.
- Scoop cookies onto an ungreased cookie sheet - about a tablespoon in size (or smaller!) Bake for 12-15 minutes. Allow to cool 10 minutes before placing on a cooling rack, then repeat until cookie dough is gone!